Riepilogo Offerta (codice 511978768)
- Data: 07-1-20
- Località: ROMA
- Area Funzionale: IT / ICT / Telecomunicazioni
- Retribuzione: non specificato
- Altre Info:
- Tipologia: Offerta di lavoro
- N.Posti: 2
- Contratto: Assunzione a tempo indeterminato
- Orario: non specificato
- Settore: Informatica - Telecomunicazioni - Hardware e software
junior front end developer: dettaglio
Larus is a data-driven company that offers innovative solutions designed to provide clients with the information they need to optimize their decision-making process, boost profits and stay competitive.
We have in-depth experience in highly scalable and high-performance big data analytics applications that transform complex and unorganized data into clear and actionable insights.
We build data management and analytics platforms using open source as well as cloud-based solutions.
At Larus, we embrace a culture of experimentation and innovation focusing on attracting people who are committed to doing their best, constantly striving for improvement and learning.
Headquartered in Venice, we are growing and opening new branches in Pescara, Rome and Milan.
We are actively looking for Junior Front-End Developer to join to join our growing Social Intelligence team in Rome.
The activity is focused on developing and maintaining our web-based Social Intelligence platform.
Work with our client to deliver best-in-class web applications
Work with back end and platform teams to integrate with APIs and required services
Work with the architecture team in the design and development of application frameworks
Build reusable code and libraries for future use, support released code and provide patches
Develop code that is secure, compliant and performant with great scale characteristics
Develop application code and unit tests in front-end and rest web services.
Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems
Do research on new technologies to find ways to solve problems more efficiently
Continuously improve how we design, build, and ship software as a highly functional team
Building visual frameworks including stakeholder maps, service blueprints and data visualizations / infographics a plus
- Experience in React.js;
- Experience in HTML 5/CSS 3.0 technologies;
- Development experience with Node.js is a plus
- Being curious about trends and emerging technologies in the Data ecosystem
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, participating in user communities and sharing your knowledge with your teammates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor degree/Master's Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Great work environment
- Continuous education and training certification opportunity, also with pair programming sessions
- International work environment, we are open to every culture.
- A collaborative environment where everyone is given the space to grow personally and professionally
- We love open-source and we encourage everyone to contribute to projects or attend events. We own the ?Neo4j - Italy User Group? Meetup.
- Opportunity to attend conferences as a speaker
- Flexibility to structure your work in order to achieve results and give you time to enjoy and enrich your life.
- The best hardware and software tools
We pay a lot of attention to the quality of the projects we undertake. We don't do ?body rental? of ?resources?
Permanent contract with flexibility to work remotely
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
L'annuncio per Junior Front End Developer Larus Business Automation NON E' PIU' ATTIVO
QUINDI, NON PUOI RISPONDERE A QUESTO ANNUNCIO