Riepilogo Offerta (codice 511944092)
- Data: 09-9-19
- Località: MILANO
- Area Funzionale: IT/ICT/Telecomunicazioni
- Retribuzione: 15000
- Altre Info:
- Tipologia: Offerta di lavoro
- N.Posti: 1
- Contratto: Assunzione a tempo indeterminato
- Orario: Full Time
- Settore: Informatica - Telecomunicazioni - Telecomunicazioni (antenne/satelliti)
We're passionate about Space ever since we discovered that building rockets and communication antennas was incredibly rewarding and fun. Leaf Space is operating and continues to develop a solid and reliable distributed ground station infrastructure for a world where Space is for everyone, up there to be discovered and explored with small, versatile and cost-effective Smallsats. Our unique concept is focused on creating satellite telecommunications sold as-a-service, in order to assist clients with their satellite operations by managing and procuring the entire ground segment system. The outsourcing strategy for communications significantly reduces cost and development time for any Smallsat operator who relies on us. We're looking for people that dream of working in the New Space sector and are eager to dedicate their skills to fullfill our company's goal: simplifying access to Space.
We are looking for an experienced C/C++ Developer
The candidate will join a growing team of highly-skilled engineers and will be involved in the improvement of the signal processing software, developing efficient algorithms and models to enable reliable communication between satellites and the ground segment.
- Analyze and refine software requirements in order to develop useful functionalities;
- Design and implementation of signal processing software algorithms and libraries in C/C++ according to the requirements;
- Test and validation of algorithms and libraries using external mathematical tools like Matlab and Python.
- Proficient C/C++ and Object Oriented programming knowledge;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Previous working experience as a developer and programmer as a plus;
- Experience in the implementation and optimization of signal processing algorithms as a plus;
- Ability to work both individually and in agile teams;
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and to work across domains;
- Good knowledge of English language.
Workplace: ComoNext, TechHub in Lomazzo, 30 minutes via train from Milan city center.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.